Separate personal & corporate coaching services are available. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COACHING SEE "COACHING SERVICES " or click here.
PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING SERVICES PROVIDED FOR:
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Couple and Relationship Problems
- Child Behavioral Problems
- Medical and Health Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career Issues
- Sexuality Issues
- Trauma Related Disorders
- Stress Management
- Brain Injury Survivors
- Brain Injury Caregivers and Advocates
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Adjustment Disorders
- Caregivers to Dependent or Disabled Adults
- Newly Diagnosed Young Adults
- Cultural & Racial Identity Issues
...Positive Co-Parenting Session Cycles available
....Mental Health Sensitivity Trainings and Guided Support Groups
CONSULTATIVE SERVICES PROVIDED FOR:
- Therapy Practices
- Behavioral Health Agencies
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Small and Large Corporations
Our clinical service models are rooted in cultural competency and resiliency. They are recovery oriented and inclusion focused as well as geared towards reunification and cognitive restructuring modalities.
Consultative services provide education, coaching and resources to facilitate personal and professional growth.
At AC&C we address the needs of THE CHILD, THE ADOLESCENT, THE TRANSITIONAL ADULT, THE ADULT, THE SPOUSE, THE LOVED ONE, THE EMPLOYEE, THE PARTNER AND THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER. With a tailored approach, AC&C may be helpful to YOU.
To discuss if counseling services are right for you, call for your FREE 1/2 hour phone consultation.